December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas morning.. I know I look amazing, right?!?  ;)

We had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner and stayed up late talking and playing games.  Then the next morning we woke up early to see what Santa Clause brought us.  It was so fun to see Kieley's expressions as everybody unwrapped their gifts.  Christmas was so special with our little one. :)
The happy couple exchanging gifts
Kieley playing with her gift from Uncle Mike and Aunt Whitney
She loved watching everyone open there gifts
Daddy & Daughter
I love this picture of Kieley on her tippy toes looking over her shoulder... she looks so dainty!
Santa's helper looking pretty tired and it was only 11 am
My older brother Ryan with his kids snowmobiling in my Mom's backyard.
Mommy & Daughter.. I must have been standing on a block in this picture because I look really tall?
All bundled up to go visit family. :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Now that was some sexy hair Christmas morning!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Super cute christmas dress on Kieley she always looks super cute, just like her mom.
(minus the christmas morning hair do.
I think this is the first time on your blog history with a bad hair day).
Not too often we can tease you about that.

RaQuelle Willey said...

one more thing... I'm impressed at your brothers driving skills with all those kids on the snow mobile. looks like they are having a blast.

Anonymous said...

hahaha sissy you look so cute, thanks for not posting any pics of my nasty nose bandages! i love you! wish you were here!