December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

We had such a fun Thanksgiving Day and weekend!  My Dad and little brother Darin flew in and spent the holiday with us.  I have to admit I was a little worried about Thanksgiving dinner but it turned out great!  Then Darin had a gift for us.. he paid for a hotel so we could go spend the weekend in Chicago.  We had so much fun!  Shopping, staying on the 26th floor with amazing views, eating good food and spending time with your family.. could it get any better?!?  :)  Thanks Dad and Darin for coming out.. Aaron, Kieley and I loved every minute!!
Uncle Darin with "his" Kieley :)
Kieley looked so cute all bundled up I couldn't stop taking pictures.. however, she would not keep her mittens on her hands. 
Our daytime view of the city from our hotel room..awesome!
I absolutely LOVE the skyline of Chicago!  I also love how the green and red lights from the buildings are reflecting in the lake. :)
Night time view!
My handsome husband and myself
Darin, me, and our papa!
My two favorite people in front of the Christmas tree in the lobby!
You cannot go to Chicago without having a Chicago dog.  Here we are enjoying are yummy hot dogs!
Santa Clause stopped by to say hello to all the kids so we thought we should introduce Kieley to him.. and the pictures speak for them selves. ;)

Mommy to the rescue!
Kieley finally gave into her nap time while we were walking Michigan Ave.. so sweet!
Michigan Ave was so pretty decorated for the Holidays, I loved it!
Aaron enjoying some Hot Coco from Starbucks.
Uncle Darin in his favorite city :)
I love the Holidays everything looks so pretty decorated even Chicago's O'Hare airport!

6 comments:

Browns said...

I love it! The pictures are GrEaT!! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving. Are you in Utah yet?? Can't wait to see you guys.

Candace said...

Wow! After seeing how beautiful it is there, it is now added to my "places to visit" list!

I love all the cute pics of little princess, she is such a doll.

I am so excited to see you guys, can't wait!

melissa said...

Where did you get her coat..so cute! Too bad we dont live these still..we would have met up lots of times! are you headed home for Christmas? We will be there the 21 to the 31st. If so..let meet up!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Wow, that picture of you and your hubby overlooking chicago, that needs to be framed!
What a great holiday you all had!
p.s. love your holiday blog layout.

Laurie said...

All the Christmas lights are so pretty! What a fun time!

Kason said...

Oh how I love Chicago. We ought to go down there this Summer and catch a Cubs game and get sunburnt on Navy Pier. These are some grrrrreat pictures, especially that skyline reflection one at the top, that's desktop-worthy.