August 24, 2010

Baby Blake the first two weeks...

My best friend, Laurie, designed another amazing birth announcement for me I just told her what I wanted it to look like, and I think it turned out perfect! Thank you Laurie :)

Baby Blake's Room.. I still need to get his sail boats.
This picture is right when we got home.. he did well on his 2 1/2 hr drive home. :) Aaron and I have been blessed with two kids that love the car so far, yay! ;)
Blake and my mom formed a bond very quickly... I loved every minute of having my mom in town to help me and love my kids! Thank you mom, love you lots!
I often found Kieley next to the bassinet starring at her little brother, it is so precious. I love these two little faces, they are perfect!
I could stare at him all day.. he is so precious sleeping. He reminds me of Kieley and how fast the time has gone with her...
His first smile..I'm so glad I had the camera out. He is only a week old.
I love my little man!

We couldn't be more in love with our two kids right now! We have one of each and they are beautiful and healthy.. Aaron and I couldn't ask for more. :)

No comments: