August 21, 2010

Baby Blake Pictures

I love this picture of Blake. It shows his little personality already.  He is such a sweet, cuddly, happy, calm little guy.  He was 10 days old in this picture and in the next two pics.

At the request of my family and friends here are some more pictures of baby Blake.  I have some many pictures I want to blog but I just can't find the time right now. Hopefully, I will soon! :)
Mr. Blake Aaron Salmon watching sports with his Daddy already. :)
A very proud Daddy with his kiddies :)
I absolutely adore this little man!  He is so stinkin cute even asleep!
Picture taken on 8/21/2010.. two weeks old!

My princess and little man!  I love these two more than words can express!  Kieley loves her little brother so much, its so cute to watch her talk to him and give him kisses everyday.  It melts my heart.  I couldn't ask for more in my life right now.. except maybe some more sleep. ;)

8 comments:

Browns said...

Yay! More pictures! You have some darling kids. I love them!

RaQuelle Willey said...

oh he is so handsome and I wish I could kiss those checks.
Thanks for the update so fun to see him. ps thanks for all the nice comments you left me on my blog, I know your time is precious with a newborn so it really meant a lot to me.

RaQuelle Willey said...

ps that first picture is so awesome, love that expression and hair!
pps your hubby really does look like a proud and happy Dad

Am said...

What a handsome little man and a beautiful little Princess! I love all the hair.

JasonDebbie said...

I can totally see keile in his face, cute boy.

Laurie said...

Ahh, Kristel, he's just so cute!

Candace said...

Ah man! What a handsome little guy, good job you two!

See we timed our kids just right, Kade and Kieley can marry eachother and Blake and Mckenna! We are some smart parents!

Hilary said...

Look how old Keiley all of the sudden looks!!! And Blake is sooo handsome.