August 08, 2010

Introducing...

Name:  Blake Aaron Salmon
Date of Birth:  8/8/2010
Weight:  7lbs 10 ozs
Height:  21.5 inches
Time of Birth:  6:44 p.m.
Place of Birth:  San Diego, California
We are all so in love with this little man!  He is so perfect in every way and I feel so blessed to have been given two perfect angels! :)  Here are a few fun pictures of the big day Blake arrived!
Proud BIG Sister holding her baby brother!  I love this picture!
Family picture w/ nurse Kristi around 15 mins after baby Blake was born.  Kristi was so great!  And coincidentally she was from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, crazy huh!?  
The nurses were so smitten by Kieley, they were adorable with her.. Here is a picture of my future nurse in training w/ nurse Erin. :)
The cutest little nurse!
Giving Daddy a check up ;)

8 comments:

Browns said...

I love it! I'm so glad everthing went so well with your delivery. You look beautiful by the way! Blake is so sweet, I really wish I could hold him! And I can't believe how big Kieley is, what a smart little girl. Her and Jack would get along so well...we need to plan another Disneyland trip! Next spring?
P.S. I enjoyed reading all the updates!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Congrats! he is so handsome and your two kids really are adorable. So glad you had great nurses, makes a huge difference. Were just so excited for you, wish you the best!

Stacy S said...

Thanks for updating with pictures! Blake is so precious! I love Kieley being so sweet with him too! We wish we could hold and play with them both.

Candace said...

Oh Kristel, he is adorable! What a fun story to tell him when he's older! Congrats!

Kieley is a cute big sister! I'm so happy for your cute little family.

Laurie said...

He's just so cute and you look great! I'm so glad everything worked out for the best. PS I kept checking this before going to the dunes for the weekend, how dare you post all this right after I left town! ;)

melissa said...

He is amazing! Congrats on blessing # 2. Big Hugs! Melissa C

JasonDebbie said...

You look too good in that picture to just have had a baby. :)

Hilary said...

So perfect!! Did Kieley suddenly look like 10 times bigger after Blake was born! Nobody could have prepared me for that the first time.