August 25, 2010

Big Sister Now...


What has Kieley been up too since becoming a BIG sister?!...
My mom flew into California once she heard I was in labor with Blake and stayed with us for 2 weeks after Blake was born, yay, Kieley loved every minute with Grandma. They became baking buddies it was so cute, this is their Ladybug cake. :) Great job, girls!
Trying to sneak a taste princess??
One happy little baker...
These were their cupcakes they baked a few days later.. the red ones are little apples, cute huh. Not so cute is me eating them after I have baby weight to start losing...hehe!
She was often found chillin' at her table watching cartoons while mommy was resting and grandma was taking care of the baby.
getting ready to go swimming with grandma :)

Sometimes sneaking a taste of her daddys drink....
I LOVE this picture because she was imitating me taking pictures. Sweet little girl, you're too cute!

or her new favorite thing to do is sing and dance around the house, mine too! :) I love my princess, she is going to be the best big sister to Blake.

No comments: