August 15, 2008

BYU Graduate!!

My little brother, Darin, graduated from BYU while we were in town.  So we were lucky enough to attend his graduation ceremonies.  Congrats D!!  We're so proud of you and can't wait to see what the future holds for you. :)  We love you!

Kieley wondering what's around Uncle Darin neck??
My cute little Mama & Darin
The family minus my brother Michael, Whitney, my Papa and Aaron who was taking the picture. Thanks honey! :)
My Dad & Darin
The Boys (Michael, Dad, Darin & Ryan)
This is one of my favorite photos of our little family :)
The Girls (Brigitte, Kristel, Kieley & Mom)
Grandpa & his Kieley :)
Soon to be officially Aunt Whitney & Makelle
We went out to dinner afterwards and had some delicious California Pizza Kitchen.. yummy!

Funny faces :)
Brigitte & myself...always ready for a picture :)

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

congrats to your brother! That is an awesome accomplishment.
p.s. you look like a super model in that first picture, way to work the camera

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting DISGUSTING pictures of me! I really appreciate it, really i do :)yayyyyy for darin graduating! I love FREE family dinners!

Laurie said...

So, if you're always ready for a picture, why do I have some of you hiding... :)
Bri, if you're disgusting, I'm a giraffe.