August 04, 2008

Weekend Get Away in Tampa Bay!

Kieley's new favorite thing to do is stick her tongue out when she gets excited..funny girl! :)

                        Baby Kieley & Baby Giraffe
(Every time we would walk to the elevators we passed this little Giraffe. Kieley smiled from ear to ear when she would see it so we had to get a picture with him or her )

Aaron, Kieley and I went to Tampa Bay, FL this past weekend. Aaron had to go to a conference for his scholarship so Kieley and I went along with him and had a great time! I even bought Kieley her first pet. :)
Aaron's brother Jay and his wife Stacy drove down from Gainesville and got to meet Kieley for the first time. We had so much fun together! Thanks for coming to Tampa Jay and Stacy. :) See you in December!!

                     Kieley & her first dog, Sledder!

                       She loves her new friend :)
             It was so cute, she would even pet Sledder!

The ocean front walk way next to our hotel... Kieley & I took lots of walks while Aaron was in his conference.

              My little princess just chillin.. so cute! :)

Literally a few steps later and she was a sleep... silly girl!

There are lizards everywhere during the day.. they were so cute and tiny!

I love palm trees..this was the lobby in our hotel, beautiful!

                  Uncle Jay & Aunt Stacy with Kieley!

Kieley's first time feeling the ocean water.. she was fascinated with the waves.

                    Our little Baywatch Babe!!

                      Mommy and her Princess!

My attempt to take a family picture before we left to the airport.. I tried :)
This was Kieley's third time on a plane and she did awesome! She loves to stare out the window and of course watch everyone on the plane. :)

6 comments:

Browns said...

How Fun! I want a weekend get-a-way! Be sure to let us know when you come to Utah! It's soon, right?

Jenn Whitesides said...

It was so fun to catch-up on you guys. What an amazing traveler Kieley is...it seems like you can take her anywhere! I was excited to see that you went to Tampa, I love it there. Keep squeezing in all the trips you can before Kieley becomes a walker!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Seems like a fun weekend! Love the beach pictures! She needs to teach my baby those stroller sleeping tricks.

melissa said...

What cute beach babes..you and baby girl K. It is so good to get them used to flying. Roman is a champ! Miss you..wish we could hang out. Much love!

Stacy S said...

So sorry I lied to you all weekend about when we were starting our family! I love the pictures you posted and am SO GLAD you didn't post the other ones! Luckily no one can see my belly because it is hiding behind Kieley!

Laurie said...

Yea for the beach! So nice to get away, huh!