August 09, 2008

We're Home..YAY!!

Aaron and I always look forward to his August break.  He gets to play lots of golf with his dad and brother's and I get to play with our family & friends.  :)
Our first Sunday home we had a dinner at my older brother Ryan's house with all my siblings.  It was so much fun to get together and eat good food.  Thanks Lis for making my favorite pretzel salad, you're the best! :)  

Here I am with my little girls. :)   Princess Makelle and Princess Kieley!
                    Aaron & Makelle
My nephew Jaden.  He is still hoping one day he will get a brother or a boy cousin. :)

           Kieley couldn't decide if she wanted to crawl.
        Makelle LOVES her cousin.. it's so cute!!
            Beautiful sisters (Alexis & Makelle)
Aunt Melissa with baby Kieley (and soon to be baby girl cousin due in December)

Later that night Kieley had cuddle time with her Daddy at Grandpa & Grandma S's

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wow, Alexis, Makelle and Jaden look so much older than the last time I remember you showing me pics!