August 14, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!

(May 07' in Cancun right after we found out I was pregnant with Kieley)

Aaron and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary this year.  I can't believe 4 years have gone by since we were married.  
Aaron you're amazing!  I was beginning to doubt that my prince charming existed and then I met you.  You have helped me grow in ways I didn't know were possible.  I could not ask for a better friend, father and husband!  I can't wait to see what the next 4 years bring us.  Happy Anniversary!  I love you lots!  


3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

happy anniversary! Ah to be in Cancun. I should put that on my list of places to vacation at

melissa said...

holy cow..you look so much like your mom. You are both beautiful! Love the pics and happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Wow 4 years! Congrats! That's a LONG time hahaha jk I love aaron he's a good in-law. Although I still wonder why you two lived with me after you got married? big mistake haha