August 20, 2008

Fine Dinning

My Mom & Kieley
While Aaron was away in Arizona for a few days my Mom spoiled Kieley and I and took us to a really nice Italian restaurant.  I was a little hesitant taking Kieley because she is in her talking stage and I was worried it might get a little loud for the other customers in the restaurant but Kieley was amazing!  Not a peep!  She just looking around and smile at everyone that looked at her, it was so cute.  The funniest part was when we were leaving the restaurant apparently every notice her coming in and were so amazed they didn't hear her cry, talk, etc that we had to stop at five different tables because people wanted to tell me what an amazing baby I had and of course how cute she is. :)  Now if she could do that in a movie we would be set. :)   
Mommy & her Little Princess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we're introducing her to fine dining at such a young age, she's going to be a tough date to please when she's older hahahaha :)