September 22, 2008

Family Pictures

Aaron, Kieley and I had our first family pictures taken a couple weeks ago.  My friend, Jenni, who is an amazing photographer posted a preview on her blog click here.  There is another picture below the family titled, "three kids under three", that I absolutely love!  A special thank you to my friend Laurie who was super amazing with getting Kieley's attention for the pictures, thank you! :)  And Jenni what can I say, you're awesome!  I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. (PS.. don't worry my friend Laurie was holding Kieley from behind the wall on the first picture )

6 comments:

Browns said...

Well what can I say. Other than AMAZING pictures, love them. :0)

BTW- You look so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

jenni always does such an AMAZING job! :) love her! Kieley is getting so big but she's so cute! I love the one that has the 4 pics and kieley leans over to eat your face after you kiss her! so adorable! :) my sista is sooo pretty, so is kieley, and aaron is pretty too hehe :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. laurie is amazing too! she's a trooper! she was carrying a full term baby and still helping her friends! AMAZING! well done laurie! lots of loves! congrats on the new one if you read this!

RaQuelle Willey said...

WOW, I'm so impressed. They turned out amazing. And can I just say you look so skinny and beautiful in every pictures! how do you do that? love, love, love, them!!! I could go on all day but I will wrap it up with one word... Beautiful!

Laurie said...

Yeah, Kieley wasn't going anywhere on that wall, but the real view had to be the one of my backside with the way I was crouching back there! :)
Like I said before, such a beautiful family!

melissa said...

oh my gosh! I love the first one like crazy! These made me excited to get our family pics taken in Novmber. I love your cute family!