September 02, 2008

New Sleeping Toy

My little sleeping beauty!

I absolutely LOVE her little rolls on her legs!! :)

I bought Kieley this new toy in hopes it would entertain her enough so I could get some things done around the house.  However, it has done the opposite of what I thought it would, it puts her to sleep..hehe!  I realize it's a little late in the game to have bought it and I should have gotten it a little earlier for her but I didn't realize that she would crawl for a week and decide it was time to walk at 8 months!!!  On the positive side she does look super cute in it asleep. :)

5 comments:

Stacy S said...

I can't believe she is walking! Kieley is getting so big and I wish we could see her more often...she will probably be speaking in full sentences when we see her in December!

Browns said...

What walking! Crazy. I bet Jack has a good 4 more months before he starts that! He's a boy, lazy! :0)

melissa said...

I remember Ava doing the same thing. She is so sweet! Melissa C

Laurie said...

Love love love pictures of sleeping babies!

RaQuelle Willey said...

She truly amazes me that she can fall asleep anywhere, that is awesome!