September 25, 2008

Precious moments....

I LOVE precious moments like this..
I have been anticipating the premiere of Lipstick Jungle all month and it was on last night.  In the middle of the episode Kieley woke up and I was kinda bummed but surprised when Aaron said, "don't worry I got it, enjoy your show".  Two minutes later I heard him singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star to her. (Note:  Kieley LoVeS it when Aaron sings to her.. when we're in the car and she is tired and starts to cry if Aaron sings to her she calms down immediately, it's really sweet.  However, if I sing not the same affect..hehe!)  He sang a couple other songs he makes up with her name and before I realized it I couldn't hear either of them.  When I walked in the room to see what was going on this is what I found.  My heart melted to pieces.. so precious!  I'm so grateful Aaron is such an amazing Dad to our little girl. :)  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwe aaron is such a good egg :) hehe him and kieley look alike, at least when they sleep hehe

RaQuelle Willey said...

That is so precious. So glad you got a picture of it.

Laurie said...

Those moments are so adorable!