September 23, 2008

Zoo Day!

Kieley and I went to the Zoo with our friends Sara and Zoe.  It was so cute to see these two little friends interact with each other.  It started out in the car, Kieley started singing to Zoe.  Then at the Zoo, Zoe would push the wagon with Kieley in it.  It was the cutest thing.  We had such a fun morning with you two.  Thanks Sara and Zoe! :)

Zoe & Kieley (6 months apart in age)
I wasn't sure how Kieley would like riding in the wagon so I brought the stroller just in case but Kieley LOVED it!  She didn't want to ride in the stroller after she discovered the wagon.  I thought Kieley and Zoe looked so cute together in the wagon, I loved it!
I had to get a picture with Kieley in the wagon. :)
Zoe and her little boyfriend checking out the giraffe. :)
Zoe pushing Kieley.. what a doll!
Having a friendly chat..
I love this little girl!

Resting on the bench.  It was actually a warm and humid morning.
The Flamingos.. I love flamingos, something about their skinny legs fascinate me.:)
The girls were tired and ready for their nap.  
Kieley started hers a little early. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhaha awweee my poor baby falls asleep anywhere she can! :) sooo cute! p.s. thats one of my favorite outfits on kieley! :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a fun day at the Zoo. Seems like she loved every minute of it.
(It still amazes me how she can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, anyhow). Wish my kids could learn a few of those tricks!

Laurie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Bri - love her dress!