September 14, 2008

Highlights from the week!

Aaron's #1 fan watching him :)

Against my better judgement I decided to introduce the golfing range to Kieley this week.  Aaron wanted to go hit some golf balls and I thought it would be a fun to tag along with Kieley.  I couldn't believe it, Kieley LOVED it!  She was so fascinated watching everyone hit the golf balls.  I love her facial expressions in these pictures.  And if that wasn't enough Aaron took Kieley to Golf Galaxy later on in the week while I was at the office.  He took her into the golf simulator room, where they hit golf balls into the screen, and apparently she thought it was hilarious.  Kieley would start laughing every time Aaron hit the ball into the screen.  There was another couple in the room with him and they thought it was great that such a young baby enjoyed golf!!  My worst fear!!  I better have a boy next because he can't have my shopping partner. :)


This isn't the best angle to show how far they have come up but I know many of you have been wanting to see these little teeth.  :)

My friend, Laurie, had her 3rd baby boy this week, yay!  RaQuelle and I went to the hospital to meet this adorable little guy, Emmett J.. so precious!  Congratulations Laurie! :)  Thanks for letting us come visit!
My attempt to help changed a little boy's diaper. :)

This little princess keeps me on my toes.  It's amazing how fast she is growing!  I sat her on the floor to see how long she would last before she pulled herself up and was on the go.. it was around three minutes!  :)  I LOVE this little girl!! 
Tipi toes!!
Look at those little rolls!  I LOVE them!!

6 comments:

Stacy S said...

I hope Jay doesn't see this post or else he WILL decide to take our newborn to the driving range all the time! Funny how those Salmon boys love their golf!

Browns said...

Cute post. And LOVE your new background. Where is it from? Are the teething tablets helping??

RaQuelle Willey said...

Fun week! Glad I was apart of your week. Good times! Your princess looks like she is wanting to play a round of golf.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i miss my baby! come home! :) cause i'm not coming to WI till next year hahah

Jenn Whitesides said...

Of course Joe is very impressed that Kieley likes golf already, but I can see your point...the shopping partner is definitely the priority!! I love Kieley's rolls, so cute! And Samuel was a "tippy-toer" as well which we thought was so funny. BTW, I miss that park that you all went to...I loved all the trees there and the parent swing was my favorite! I always fought Samuel for it!

Laurie said...

Oh, the golfing is hilarious! She's so adorable!