September 01, 2008

Labor Day

Our little Princess!

We had a fun Labor Day weekend.  I forgot my camera for most our adventures but my friend, Laurie, remembered hers at the BBQ and took these adorable pictures of Kieley so I had to post them. :)  Thank you Laurie!  
I put Kieley in her stroller in hopes that if I reclined the seat all the way I could treat it take a pack n' play and she wouldn't want to walk and it worked! (It's not that I don't want her to walk, but my back needs a break here and there. :)

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

THat was a fun BBQ and I'm sure relaxing since princess gave you a break from her exercise program...walking

Kason said...

What a little angel! I can't wait to see her walking, she and Zoe can run around everywhere together. Mostly our social events now consist of chasing Zoe. Oh the joys that await you!