September 20, 2008

Beautiful Little Princess

Princess Kieley

I had such a fun day with our little princess today.  Aaron was feeling sick so Kieley and I had one of those days were you don't do much but you have lots of fun!  Kieley is truly a dream come true for me.  I have always dreamt of what it would be like to have a daughter and she is everything and more of what I imagined her to be.  She is amazing!  She had me laughing all day.  Aaron put together her stroller/walker I bought her and she loves it!  She wouldn't stop walking and talking all morning, it was pure entertainment. :)  Then this afternoon/evening we went on a walk and she was talking away, it was almost like she was telling me all about her day.  It was the best!  Aaron and I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful little princess in our family.  We love you Kieley!
  
What's that Mom?
Talking away.. I think she was directing her conversation to the little bear?
Walking around....
On our walk
I'm trying to teach Kieley to say cheese when I take pictures of her and she thinks it's so funny. :)

The sun was setting and I thought it looked beautiful with the trees. :)
Our happy little girl :)

5 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

That is so sweet. Its been fun to see you as a Mom. You do a great job with your little princess. She sure has a fun personality.
p.s. so glad you got her a walker to push around, hopefully you can get a few things done now and she can be happy walking around all day.

Anonymous said...

awwee my baby kieley is getting big :( she looks so precious! i miss her a whole lot! i would much rather play with kieley all day than do homework all day and night! must go write ANOTHER paper now, love you :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. her little teeth are soooooo cute!
p.s.s why haven't i talked to you today! i feel insulted hahahaha jk.... kinda....

Laurie said...

Yea for walkers!!
I just looked at the pics Jenni posted and you just make the cutest family! I'm sure Aaron will love seeing how many "cozy" shots were posted... :)

Browns said...

Being a mom is the absolute best! Your post was so cute, reading it makes me want to go wake Jack up and play with him. But we both know I won't do that. HaHa! Instead I will go look at your family pics!