October 01, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Arrive!!

While we were waiting for Grandma & Grandpa to arrive Kieley was trying to sneak away from me and I caught her with my camera. :)

Aaron's Mom decided for her birthday she wanted to come spend time in Milwaukee with her beautiful grand daughter, amazing daughter-in-law and handsome son, YAY! We had such a good time. Kieley loved spending time with her Grandma and Grandpa! On the first day they arrived we took them to the Harley Davidson museum that just opened last month. It was a lot of fun. :)

Silly girl
The first Harley Davidson! Basically a bike with a motor. :)
Grandpa & Grandma with Kieley.
Grandma modeling the bike that was made the year she was born. (1985?)
At the end of the museum there were bikes/motorcycles you could sit on. I loved this picture of Grandma on the scooter. :)
Grandpa on his future "bike".
Me and my handsome husband.
Grandma & Grandpa giving us glimpse into the near future. :)
Me and my "hog". ( A new biker term I learned)
My type of "bike".
Daddy & Daughter on his motorcycle. I love pictures of these two together.
Kieley and I on my favorite motorcycle
The most beautiful biker chick. :)

3 comments:

Stacy S said...

My favorite pictures are the ones of you Kristel on the bikes!

Browns said...

What fun pictures!! Kieley is so so cute!! I should talk to Luke about coming to visit, looks like good times could be had. :0)

RaQuelle Willey said...

You & Kieley are cute biker chicks!