October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to ME!





It's official.. I have now entered my last year in my twenties. I had such a fun birthday! Aaron and Kieley made my day so special. My amazing husband went birthday shopping for me and pick out my outfit from head to toe. Impressive huh! Check out my shoes I thought they were amazing! We went out to eat for my birthday dinner at this yummy Italian restaurant and Kieley discovered balloons. It was so fun to see how excited she got, I love her smile. I want to thank all my friends and family for the birthday wishes. And a special thank you to my husband and daughter for making me princess for a day, love you lots!

5 comments:

Browns said...

Happy Birthday! You look so great! And I also like Kieley's halloween costume. :0)

Anonymous said...

yayyyyy for your last year of your twenties! cause that means i'm on my last teenage years! yayyyyyy :) happy birthday! aaron did a really good job picking out your outfit! are the jeans new too?? they look so cute! i hate that your skinny after having a baby! what ever happened to baby weight after being pregnant? sheesh you suck :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

Wow, I am totally impressed with his shopping skills. Cutest outfit ever, and the shoes, awesome! You look beautiful, glad you had a good birthday.

Stacy S said...

Would Aaron please help Jay "inherit" the birthday planning and shopping skills! What a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Kason said...

Oh! I hope you had a good birthday! I am really impressed with Aaron picking out the cute clothes!