October 06, 2008

Wisconsin Road Trip

My little brother, Darin, flew out from Utah to go on a business trip with Kieley and I for my work.  Kieley and I had so much fun traveling around Wisconsin with him.  I will admit I was a little worried about the trip with Princess Kieley and all the driving but once again she was AMAZING!!  Over a 1000 miles of driving and happy the entire time.  She is such a sweet little girl.. I'm so lucky she is my daughter. :)  Thanks Uncle Darin for helping me see the beauty in Wisconsin and for taking such good care of Kieley.  You're the best!
Sleeping Beauty!
In my Northern market the colors were absolutely beautiful.. my favorite tree!
Sunset across one of the rivers in Phillips, Wisconsin
A funny sign.. or at least Darin and I found it funny. :)
My GPS was taking us on new routes to La Crosse, WI and we came across this beautiful scenery.
The lovely Wisconsin countryside 

The view of the Mississippi River from our hotel room.


Once again another view from our hotel room in Madison, Wisconsin.
Funny story.. we (Darin was driving) were approaching an intersection heading to one of my offices and I can't remember what I was doing but I wasn't looking at the road and I hear, "oh my gosh, Loook!".  Startled I looked up immediately to find the Oscar Mayer Wiener mobile driving by.. Darin was laughing hysterically and said we had to get a picture.  So after racing down the road catching up to the Wiener mobile on the highway here is the picture of the Oscar Mayer Wiener.  Darin's comment,"only in Wisconsin". :)
Lake shore in Madison, Wisconsin
The trees outside my apartment. I LoVe FALL!!!

1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

I'm jealous, I'd get a kick out of seeing the weiner mobile too.
Those pictures you took are gorgeous. Wisconsin is so beautiful in the fall. I bet we will miss Wisconsin's falls when were gone.