October 21, 2008

Kieley Lauren = 10 months

My beautiful little girl is 10 months today!  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  Aaron and I are enjoying every "busy" minute with her.  Kieley is such a sweet little girl!  She loves to make us laugh.  She is so smart (I'm sure I'm not the only parent that feels that way) she knows where her ears, nose, and eyes are.  She waves hello and good-bye and is currently trying to say bye-bye.  She is learning her animals and their noises.  Yesterday she said quack, quack.  She is so much fun!  I feel so blessed to be her Mom. We love you lots little princess!  Here are some more fun pictures from our family photos last month. :)
 




4 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Those pictures are so precious. I can't believe she is doing that much stuff, I swear she's not old enough for all that. She may need to have a talk with her boyfriend, he's on the I will take my time with all that stuff track.

Anonymous said...

awweeee my little kieley is so big! this is the 2nd month i'm not with her for her mini-birthday. sooo sad! Its crazyyy to think by this time next month you'll almost be home, and mike will almost be married!
P.S. Twilight the movie comes out a month from today hooooorayyyyy :)

Laurie said...

Hey, you may be biased, but you're also right - of course she is smart! Not to mention so adorable!

Browns said...

Ohhhh so adorable!