October 21, 2008

Mommy's/Girl's Night Out





My good friend, RaQuelle Willey, and I went to So You Think You Can Dance Tour Tuesday night and it was awesome! My little sister, Brigitte, got me addicted to watching the show this summer while she stayed with me, I wish she could have been there with us. :) The dancers were amazing and so fun to watch in person. RaQuelle took so many pictures she was out of control. We had so much fun! We probably lost 10 pounds laughing. Sara and Theresa, RaQuelle's friends from her dance class, had a good time laughing at us as we danced along in our sits and took crazy pictures of ourselves.
This was my first outing since I have had Kieley were I was away from her for over a couple hours. I missed her tons, but I knew she was having fun bonding time with Daddy. I had so much fun with my friend that it brought back that carefree spirit, it was great! Thanks RaQuelle it was a fun night. :)

FYI- The pictures with our hands on our shoulder is us trying to do the sign the dancers always do. They said it represents them as the 4th season and it became a sign of unity for them. Funny, huh! :)
(P.S. Thanks for making these pages with our silly pictures RaQuelle. I can't believe these were our "mild" pictures)

3 comments:

melissa said...

oh my gosh..I am jealous. Next year I am coming with!! melissa c

RaQuelle Willey said...

That was honestly one of my funnest nights ever, we truly are hilarious together. Will have to keep up this girl's night out, so good for us!
p.s. you some how manage to still look pretty in all these pictures, whats up with that?

Anonymous said...

hahaha dude if it weren't for me your life would be boring.... no cloths, no tv shows.... I'm proud of myself for bringing some diversity to you little WI life :) hehehe

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY :) how does it feel to be the big 2-9 in two days?! :)