October 10, 2008

Chicago..my kind a town!

So after a long week on the road we decided to head down to Chicago for the weekend and have some fun!  Uncle Darin took these amazing pictures of the skyline.  I love Chicago!

Aaron with his "girls" as he calls us. :)
Uncle Darin loves Chicago as well.  My secret weapons to get him to come visit are Kieley and a trip to Chicago.  It works every time. :) hehe!
Kieley and I inside McDonalds getting one of my favorites desserts.. Hot Fudge Sunday, yummy!
Our beautiful little princess!
Kieley and I were ready to go shopping on the Magnificent Mile. :)

It was such a beautiful Fall day.  It was 80' and sunny!
We decided to make a reservation and have lunch at the top of the Hancock Tower.  It was amazing!!  Our view was breath taking. 

Handsome Uncle Darin :)
Uncle Darin educating his niece. :)
Kieley's new monster face..hehe!  I can't help but to giggle everytime I see it. I love this little girl! :)
Mommy & Daughter
Chicago Skyline during the day!

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Living the high life... trips, Nice hotel, dinning out, shopping. Everyday life after dental school. he he.
Looks like you had a great time with your Brother, so fun!

Anonymous said...

you and kieley are sooooo freaking adorable! i love you sooo much! your cloths are sooo cute too, i wonder where you get all your ideas?! possibly from me? lol ;)

Browns said...

Whoa! I LOVE the night time Chicago, NICE!

Kristel - your clothes are sooo cute.

Bri, come give me 'style' ideas!
:0)